CMQ ENGINEERING / CONCRETE / Portabatch
A Portabatch™ is a complete front end loader fed concrete batching plant mounted on a specially designed chassis.
CMQ has suppled over 125 Portabatch plants to companies throughout Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea since 1984. Portabatches work on a majority of mine and project sites throughout Australia. All are still operating, they are extremely reliable and robust while simple to operate and maintain.
- No crane required
- Setup / takedown within 2–3 hours
- Produces 2,472 – 2,648 ft3/hr — 10 loads per hour
- 55-ton capacity cement storage silo
- 129 cubic foot aggregate weigh hopper
- 5-ton capacity cement weigh hopper
- 2,113 gallon water storage tank
- 30-inch discharge conveyor
- Chassis is specially designed with triable assembly complying with ADR38 Australian Standards
- Electrical wiring using steel armored cable
- 50 KW generator
- 28 CFM air compressor
- Remote grease lines
Portabatch being transported to site.
Portabatch with 50T GP cement silo.
Want to find out more about our Portabatch?
Electrically operated wind down leveling legs.