CMQ ENGINEERING / CONCRETE / Reclaimer
The CMQ Reclaimer is used to reclaim waste/unwanted concrete to reusable sand and aggregates for the production of pre-mixed concrete.
- A trommel screen is mounted above the fines discharge screw, allowing minus 1/4-inch product to pass into the discharge screw chamber
- 1/4-inch and larger aggregate is discharged from the trommel screen
- Proven production rate of 1,053 cubic feet per hour
- A 13-foot conveyor with 18-inch belt stockpiles aggregate from the reclaimer
- 1, 2, or 3-truck washout troughs are available
- Water discharge sockets allow water to wash discharged product into the reclaimer
Reclaimer on transport.
Reclaimer, truck wash out trough & conveyor.
Want to find out more about our Concrete Reclaimer?